18th Street and Bayview Avenue
Barnegat Light, NJ 08006
This page was last updated: October 28, 2014
We offer free ice to maintain the high quality of your fish from the ocean to your dinner table. Our staff of experienced mates have the expertise to fillet your catch, yielding you a high quality "Jersey Fresh " product for all to enjoy!
Please call or email for detailed information
Check the Specials page for current discount offers!
JIGGING STRIPERS and BLUES
Sailing 7AM - 2PM Saturday and Sunday
Starting November 1st we will begin our fall striper and bluefish jigging season. Fish were caught within our range today and we are ready to rock and roll. We will be departing at 7AM to allow us to get on the fish a little earlier. This weekend we will sail Saturday and Sunday. We will keep you posted on when we will start sailing beyond weekends.
Few things to keep in mind:
1. Jigging means turning the handle of the reel and not just jigging the rod up and down. More fish are caught when the captain blows the horn to move because everyone reels their jigs up.
2. Please bring medium-heavy rods. Light tackle has its place but it is not on a crowded partyboat.
3. We carry RUNOFF diamond jigs spoons in various sizes.
4. We allow one (1) rod per person. Please stow all extras on top deck in one of our 64 rod holders.
5. WE WILL BE SAILING AT 7 AM SHARP.
Rob's bachelor party trip was a huge success..
For daily reports and real time information, like us on FACEBOOK. Just click the link and like us.
A few pictures from years past.